Monday, September 28, 2009

You know it's time for knitting when I say it's knitting time!

So, I'm happy to say that the Brooklyn Birthing Center seemed really nice. I went on a tour there yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised at how homey it was. I have my first appointment there 2 weeks from Friday.

I'm almost done knitting the turtle that I started 2 months ago. I stopped working on it for a while, because I started to hate the i-cord edging that I had to do. But I picked it up the other day and it was like "What's the big deal?" It was easy. So now I just need to attach the legs and embroider some eyes onto it, and voila! I will have a Sheldon for Gwendolyn. I'm sure she'll come up with a cute name for him.

Then I'll work on the little cardigan for Gwen. It's so cute and simple, I don't know why I've been procrastinating working on it. It's purple & white striped. I can't wait to pick out some adorable buttons for it...

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm using a midwife in Park Slope, if you decide that you don't like the birthing center after all. (my midwife delivers at St Vincents) PM me on Ravelry if you are still looking. Elizab

Wolfgang said...

Is this blog post a Flight of the Conchords reference or am I reading too much into it? If so, <3!!