Friday, October 2, 2009

Kung-Fu Baby!

Gwen has been kicking up a storm tonight. Right now she's kicking me like crazy. It's not like any other feeling, I don't know how I would explain it to someone who's never been pregnant.

I can't really believe I'm already 5 months pregnant. It seems like it's been flying by. I suppose that by 8 months along, I might not feel the same way! But right now I'm enjoying being pregnant, other than being tired a lot of the time. It's exciting to feel her kick, and I like watching my belly grow (although the stretch marks aren't attractive). I'm still enjoying the novelty of all of it!

I love that it's getting cool out, and I've been wearing a cozy sweater for the past couple days. It has a faux fur hood that is great to snuggle against.

2 comments:

rocket.queen. said...

the movement is totally the best part.

I loved being pregnant, even til the very end when I couldn't get off the couch by myself and rolling over in bed was a 10 step process.

Signed,
creepy lurker also known as Jessi :D

Azraela said...

Rolling over in bed is already really uncomfortable! Sometimes I wake up really early in the morning because my left leg has practically gone numb, so I have to switch to lying on my right side... That is such an awkward move. It used to be very easy!