Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oops.

I kind of forgot about my blog for a while there! A lot has happened in the past few months. We moved. I got laid off. But between those two events...

baby sonogram

We're having a baby! I am now 19 weeks and 3 days along. It's a girl (SQUEEE!) and her name shall be Gwendolyn Mae. She's due January 30th, and I can't wait.

When we first found out, we were a little freaked out (John especially), since she wasn't planned, and we're living in a pretty small apartment... But after a few weeks, it got more exciting, and it's brought us closer together. I actually feel like we're falling more in love (as corny as that sounds), now that we're going to have a family. It's so incredible. I'm very happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!Congrats on the baby and remember they growup so fast. I f you are interested in a good stay at home job, please call me. My name is Kandis Floyd and I live in Fayetteviile NC. I am an insurance broker and have hired 2 girls from craigslist. I ran across this when actually searching for single parents. My phone number is 843.687.4460. Please call and leave a message if you are serious and if you are military, you are welcome. I really like your blog and it is the 2nd one I have ever even looked at. Thanx and take care of yourself.

Jacquelyn3396 said...

Congrats! I love the name you have picked out, it is as beautiful as she will be. I hope to make it back to our Wednesday knitting soon so I can feel her kick! Take care!
Jackie
(Jacquelyn3396 on Ravelry)