Monday, January 19, 2009

"Care for a little necrophilia?"

Poor John has been sick for days. It looks like strep throat or something along those lines, but his ears are also filled with fluid. He got antibiotics yesterday but he took today off, and I'm sure he'll take tomorrow off, too. It's a bit of a shame since tomorrow he'd get time & a half for MLK Jr. Day. Oh well.

I finally organized my circular needles today! I've been planning on it for months. I got these expanding file pockets in... October, I think!

needles-org1

The insides:
needles-org2

needles-org3

...Now I just have to tackle my yarn stash. That's a MUCH bigger job, and Michael's closet has to be emptied first. Stupid boy hasn't moved all of his stuff out yet, and he's impossible to get a hold of. Hopefully next weekend, John and I will go to Long Island, and then we can just drag it all out to him. Even though he should really do it himself, I'm anxious to have that closet free, so we'll just have to cram all his stuff in the car for him! Oh well.

1 comment:

rachelb said...

that is a GREAT way to store circulars!!!! I might have to copy you!
hockeyrachel (on Rav)