Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kaui Hawaii!

We're going to Hawaii tomorrow!! This time tomorrow, I'll be... Well, actually I'll be in the Los Angeles airport, waiting for my layover, but nonetheless, I'll be on my way to Hawaii. :)

John really tried to pull one over on me. I thought he wasn't coming on this trip. Since he got his city job, we figured he wouldn't be able to come on the trip. Since it takes a while to build up vacation time, he asked about it, but figured it was unlikely. He asked about it WEEKS ago, but he still hadn't got an answer... Until about a week ago. They said yes! He told his mother and told her to keep it a secret from me -- He wanted to surprise me. Except, I was talking to his mother on Tuesday evening, and she accidentally let it slip. I said I would try to keep it a secret, and pretend like I didn't know... But Wednesday morning I cracked and told him I knew. We ended up having a good laugh about it, and it was all good.

I'm doing laundry now so I can finish up packing. I cleaned up the kitchen and the laundry room today. Both of them were gross. I can't believe what slobs John and Michael are... The laundry room had dryer lint all over the floor. Just covered the floor, especially so in one corner where it was piled like 2 feet high coming out of the tiny trash bin. Yuuuuuuck.

1 comment: