Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're Back!

...Well, we've been back for a week. But we've been recovering from jet-lag, unpacking, etc... So I just got around to posting pictures. I did it on Photobucket which isn't nearly as good as Flickr, but my Flickr account is nearly full, so I couldn't use it. Anyway... check out my pictures! I wish I could have taken more, but the memory card on my camera got filled up so fast!

azraela82

It was really beautiful in Kauai. The weather was amazing - Warm but rarely uncomfortably so, occasionally rainy but almost never for more than 10 minutes. We were careful to put sunscreen on every day, since both John and I do not tan - We ONLY burn. So I started to get in the habit of swimming at sunset, which was really cool. It was awesome to sit in the water and watch the sun set over the mountains (or "Puff" the dragon)!

No comments: