Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wii Fit... And the job for John!!

So, the city investigative job that John has been waiting and waiting to hear about (and was really starting to doubt he would get it) finally called... And he GOT IT!! He is thrilled and has been telling everyone. He starts training on July 7th.

Unfortunately, this means probably no Hawaii trip in August. :-( We'll have to see, maybe he'll be able to get time off between training and starting the actual job, but it seems unlikely.

In other news, I have been working my ass off on the Wii Fit for the past week. I've only missed one day (Monday), and made up for it by working out for an hour and a half yesterday! Still haven't lost any weight, but that probably has something to do with the big dinners I had Sunday and Monday night.

I'm about to start this blanket for John's nephew Andy, who's just a month old. It's okay to give them a blankie in August, right??

1 comment:

Monika said...

I'm working on the same blanket right now. I like the version with Artyarns, but mine will be mercerized cotton in totally crazy colors.