Sunday, November 2, 2008

"I'm gonna throw you in my DeLorean and gun it to 88."

Oh crap. I just heard about NaBloPoMo... If I had known about it in more advance, I totally would have done it, but I guess I missed the boat. I'm late with everything "fashionable".

I had a pretty low-key Halloween this year. I didn't dress up, for the first time in a LONG time... I think the last time I skipped a costume was the semester that I tried to go back to Bard, and I was all depressed and holed up in my room. Anyway, on this Halloween, Abby came over and we watched scary movies - "Halloween" and "An American Werewolf in London". I had bought a whole bunch of candy, but unfortunately there wasn't a single trick-or-treater! I don't get it. There are plenty of kids in the area. I guess it's too sketchy of a neighborhood and parents don't want their kids knocking on strangers' doors. Sigh... I can't wait to move to a better neighborhood. Preferably where take-out options aren't limited to greasy fried chicken or MSG-filled Chinese food. I should start looking at Astoria apartments again.

I watched "Knocked Up" the other night -- SUCH a funny, cute movie. It really made me want a baby! I know, I know. But I know I'm not the only one it affected that way!

No comments: