Monday, July 28, 2008

Awww...

Beth called me a "Raveler with a heart of gold"! I'm touched. :-)

We gave Mary the kitty away to Beth this morning (ok, yesterday morning -- Don't ask why I'm still up at 4:45am)... Beth and her hubby seem like really cool people. And it seems like we have a lot in common. Not only are we both Eddie Izzard fans, but it turned out we went to his show on the same night in March!! So funny. Also, we are both total Buffy/Angel fans. Which is why she is re-naming Mary... to Willow. Which I got SUCH a kick out of!

I'm going to miss little Mary. She's the most affectionate cat I have EVER had.

kitt 008

1 comment:

Betharoopie said...

Awwwww...is right. Willow is such a sweetie-pie. She doesn't complain, doesn't cry - just kind of jostles her door when she wants attention.

Her relationship with "the boys" has improved from hissing/growling through the door to just hissing and playing with the same toy. I have high hopes. ;)

Thanks again for taking care of this beautiful little girly-girl.